- Inaugural WITS Global Summit & Ecosystem April 2019 (Hyatt Regency Trinidad) Speaker. Topic: “Disrupting the path of ‘Dis-Eased’ Organisations.”
- University of The West Indies – Leadership Conference April 2017 (Center for Language learning, UWI) Speaker. Topic: “Upward Mobility with Authenticity.”
- Novartis Pharmaceutical – iPharma Symposium 2016 (Kapok Hotel) Speaker. Topic: “Executive Presence in the Pharmaceutical Industry.”
- Administrative Professionals workshop April 2016 (University of the Southern Caribbean) Speaker. Topic: “Balancing Life and Work, The 5 factors that will help you to regain control.”
- St. Augustine Girls Graduation Ceremony 2015 (St Augustine Girls High School) – Main Speaker. Topic: “Opportunity and the Perplexity of Choice.”
- Guardian Group – Agency Conference November 2014 (Hyatt Regency) Main Speaker. Topic: “The 3 Factors in Aligning Goals and Purpose.”
- U Health & Wellness Expo April 2013 (Hyatt Regency) – Speaker. Topic: “Eliminating the Chaos.”
- U Health & Wellness Expo April 2012 (Hyatt Regency) – Speaker. Topic: “Stress and the Weight of Worry.”
- Identify and address the 5 critical mistakes that cause problems for sales people
- Learn the importance of values and why they determine your success
- Identify the 3 factors that will make you more resourceful
- Discover the power of information in the sales process
- Learn the value of innovation (Divergent vs convergent thinking)
- Identify the thinking errors in your personal and professional life
- The 5 realities of achieving goal
What Should You Expect From Your Speaker?
In preparation for the talk, I will be more that happy to meet with
you to go through the key messages that you would like me to cover. I will also be able to define what your organization does and the specific goals for the presentation you are hiring me to perform.
During the presentation, I will…
- Clearly align my message to your needs.
- Interact constantly with the audience and involve them during the presentation.
- Increase the look, feel and impact of my presentation through effective use of visual aids.
- Allow for questions and comments at any point during the presentation.
After the presentation, I will suggest strategies that will assist in improving the quality of my message and suggest ideas for possible follow-ups. Also, please not that I will always be available either by phone or email to all participants to answer any questions you may have.