This training program will get your sales people to increase their confidence and effectiveness so that they can successfully close the sale. Many sales people do not reach their potential and in effect can threaten a company’s revenue and growth. Several reasons account for this: They don’t understand the customer’s buying process, they don’t find out the customer’s actual needs, they talk too much about characteristics instead of benefits, they miss the opportunities by not actively listening, they don’t set the right objectives for sales call and they don’t seek the commitment from the customer.
The idea is to move sales people from problem solving to problem finding. Salespeople with the proper training can create differentiation for themselves and their organization instead of simply being an “order taker.”
Areas of focus:
- The value of the customer experience
- Knowing who you are
- Innovation: Is it enough?
- Increasing your productivity (Goals, time, belief and commitment)
- Knowing the importance of perception and the perception process
- Creating rapport and building trust
- Active listening and questioning
- Managing conflict
- Defining the customer’s decision cycle
- Needs Identification (customers’ needs and your capability)
- Presenting the Product/Service (The Value Proposition)
- Knowing the Competition
- Handling objections