How to Raise Your Game with Confidence, Creativity and Credibility
Do you feel nervous and unsettled before a presentation?
Does your presentation structure send a clear message?
Is your presentation having the impact it should?
Despite our knowledge of what we want to say and having valuable material to share, many of us may feel uncomfortable delivering a presentation to an in-person or virtual audience regardless of its size. The end result is that we may end up delivering a presentation that does not have the impact it should.
YOU can change that!!!!!
With the right information, the right structure and the right mindset, you can influence every type of audience.
With this in mind…..
I am offering a course that will change the way you structure your material, interact with your audience and solidify the message they take away.
……is more than a course, it’s an EXPERIENCE that consists of 10 practical modules with exercises and structures that will help you with:
EVALUATION of your presentation.
In today’s business world, having great presentation skills can facilitate change or reinforce others’ attitudes, opinions, or behaviors.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Given the nature of the audience, the presenter will be able to precisely define the presentation structure before execution.
- Effectively use the 3 rules for structuring a presentation to create clarity for any audience whether it is in-person or virtual.
- Translate complex technical details into a logical, concise framework for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Supporting your claims and humanizing the audience experience
- Design different types of presentations with the end goal in mind
- Create enthusiasm and interest throughout the presentation using the rules of presentation design
- Use body language and movement that is effective and not distracting to the audience.
- Feel more confident while delivering presentations in any environment.
- Properly use visual aids to support your message.
- Identifying your challenge
- Understanding your audience
- Determining content and structure
- Designing visuals to enhance both the presenter’s message & performance
- Adjusting for the online environment and differentiating it from in-person presenting
- Capture the audience’s attention in 30 seconds
- Developing effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills (voice, body language, eye contact)
- The immense power of words and numbers as well as how to adjust them to match the audience.
- Creating a memorable conclusion
- The five key ways to improve your confidence and to manage your emotions
- Handling questions and objections
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Tony’s technical expertise in the area of Sales, Presentation Skills, Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Development coupled with his charisma and ability to connect with participants has resulted in extremely positive results for the Institute and more importantly, has personally transformed the lives of the attendees.”
Christa Sankarsingh Strategist,
Coach, Campaigner, Business Growth Expert
“Tony is an enthusiastic and very engaging presenter that kept us alert and participating. It was an amazing experience.”
Nekeisha Campbell, Jamaica
“Tony provided exceptional training for Bryden Pi employees in the areas of Sales, Leadership, and Presentation skills. He is a dynamic, engaging and organized trainer and we look forward to working with him on future projects.”
Human Resource Officer Bryden Pi
“The lecturer was very knowledgeable and engaging. The real-life examples and level of interaction were most effective.”
“Great job. The material was great, the interaction and delivery was fantastic…..well done”
Marilyn Dames-Mosley, Bahamas
Abbott Nutrition International