In today’s business world, having great presentation and public speaking skills can facilitate change or reinforce others’ attitudes, opinions, or behaviors. Even though the information you present is important, whether you are presenting to an individual or a group, HOW you present that information is the key. Everyone can learn the skills and techniques they need to increase their level of belief in their material and their performance when presenting. With the right training, presenters can differentiate themselves, their product, or service and create an additional point of entry for their idea to reach people.
This program is designed specifically for professionals who need to translate complex information into a logical, concise, and compelling message for their customers or audience. It is also designed to teach participants how to adjust their message for the technical or non-technical audience. The goal is to achieve audience engagement and to influence a decision if necessary. Even for audience members who didn’t want to be there, they will be happy they came.
In this highly interactive program, you will learn how to develop your message and to deliver it with clarity and confidence. You will become a more focused, relaxed, and natural speaker who can get results.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Given the nature of the audience, the presenter will be able to precisely define the presentation structure before execution.
- Effectively use the 3 rules for structuring a presentation to create clarity for any audience whether it is in-person or virtual.
- Translate complex technical details into a logical, concise framework for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Design different types of presentations with the end goal in mind
- Create enthusiasm and interest throughout the presentation using the rules of presentation design
- Use body language and movement that is effective and not distracting to the audience.
- Feel more confident while delivering presentations in any environment.
- Properly use visual aids to support your message.
- Why presenting is one of the most important communication skills
- Understanding your audience
- Determining content and structure
- Designing visuals to enhance both the presenter’s message & performance
- Adjusting for the online environment and differentiating it from in-person presenting
- Capture the audience’s attention in 30 seconds
- Developing effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills (voice, body language, eye contact)
- The immense power of words and numbers as well as how to adjust them to match the audience.
- Creating a memorable conclusion
- The five key ways to improve your confidence and to manage your emotions
- Handling questions and objections