Mastering the Art of Selling: The People and the Process
How to get your sales people to increase their confidence and effectiveness so that they can successfully maximize their potential, close sales and drive loyalty.
Why should customers buy from you?
What makes you different?
Over the last decade, customers have become more informed, their thinking has become more analytical and many feel confident making their own decisions about what to buy. There are, however, many things that salespeople can do to improve the experience for the customer, strengthen relationships and increase loyalty.
The more knowledge you have about how customers make decisions and the selling process, the more successful you will be.
Customers are always looking for something that will be of value to them and this comes in the form of your product/service your company offers, the process that the customer has to go through and YOU, the individual.
Many salespeople, however, do not reach their full potential and in effect can threaten a company’s revenue and growth.
Several reasons account for this: They don’t understand the customer’s buying process, they don’t find out the customer’s actual needs, they talk too much about characteristics instead of benefits, they miss the opportunities by not actively listening, they don’t set the right objectives for sales call and they don’t seek the commitment from the customer.
It really doesn’t have to be like this!!
In this highly interactive and powerful program, participants will increase their effectiveness, professionalism and skill level by learning the guidelines and principles that many companies take for granted. This will ensure that they create value for their customers, improve the overall customer experience and differentiate themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Build a higher level of self-awareness and self-management
- Define and adapt to the differences between people in an effort to manage relationships
- Improve success rates by enhancing the customer experience
- Build better relationships with customers and create more loyalty through a thorough understanding of the buying and selling process
- Differentiate themselves from their competitors by communication of a concise value proposition
- Establish and maintain confidence and control throughout the selling process
- Influence the way customers view the product and/or service and YOU in both the short and long term
AREAS OF FOCUS
- The value of the customer experience
- Knowing who you are
- Innovation: Is it enough?
- Increasing your productivity (Goals, time, belief and commitment)
- Knowing the importance of perception and the perception process
- Creating rapport and building trust
- Active listening and questioning
- Managing conflict
- Defining the customer’s decision cycle
- Needs Identification (customers’ needs and your capability)
- Presenting the Product/Service (The Value Proposition)
- Knowing the Competition
- Handling objections